While we do everything we can to get the correct exposure, composition, and subject in our photographs, sometimes we need to take our images a step further through image editing. Whether it is for personal or professional reasons, on this course you will learn the skills you need to use Adobe Lightroom. Lightroom is a powerful editing program that will allow you to fulfill your creative vision and open up a whole new world of possibilities for your work. Developed by photographers, for photographers, Lightroom offers a range of features for managing your photographs and creating a fluid workflow. This course has everything you need to take you images from the camera to the finished product, so register now and start learning.
612k+ graduates and counting!
Note: Software NOT included.
- Access 8 lectures & 8 hours of content 24/7
- Import photos to your computer & organize them through Lightroom
- Understand the core adjustment tools & when and where to use them
- Enhance specific areas of your photo w/ great precision
- Use Hue, Saturation & Luminance to improve and manipulate color
- Achieve sharper photographs & reduce noise for crisper, cleaner photos
- Get to grips w/ Lightroom's batch processing features
- Produce a photobook from start to finish
- Create amazing panoramas using the photo merge tool
Shaw Academy's mission is to change billions of lives by providing great education, accessibly and affordably, to everyone. To reskill and upskill the world. To make continuous learning a part of life. To make personalized education accessible to all. Shaw focuses on live education because it is interactive, engaging, always evolving, and most importantly, better for learning.